AT-HOME FACIAL (Limited Edition Set)
AT-HOME FACIAL (Limited Edition Set)
Give the gift of our best-selling At-Home Facial set — featuring our two best-selling masks that work together to detoxify, resurface, nourish, smooth and soften skin. Now featuring, for a limited time, our new Travel Pouch.
Limited-edition 4-piece set includes: Dual Detox Mask, Ultra Hydrating Mask, Spa Headband, Travel Pouch
While supplies last.
Give the gift of an indulgent, effective DIY facial with our best-selling At-Home Facial set — now featuring, for a limited time only, our new Travel Pouch. Our two best-selling masks work together to detoxify, resurface, nourish, smooth and soften skin. Our 20-minute Dual Detox Mask combines purifying clays with resurfacing hydroxy acids to decongest, smooth and tone skin while controlling shine. Our decadently creamy Ultra Hydrating Mask softens even the driest skin in just 20 minutes (or use it overnight for a deeper hydration treatment!). The soft terry cloth Spa Headband keeps strands at bay.
Our commitment: 100% clean, cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, dermatologist-tested, synthetic fragrance-free & made in USA
- Follain Dual Detox Mask: Purify + Resurface (2.1 fl oz)
- Follain Ultra Hydrating Mask: Restore + Soften (2.1 fl oz)
- Follain Spa Headband
- Follain Travel Pouch (NEW)
Benefits & Power Ingredients
- Dual Detox Mask: Purify + Resurface: 20-minute mask combines the power of two facials in one to deliver visibly smoother, softer, more even-toned skin. Kaolin, Bentonite, and Montmorillonite Clays rid pores of dirt, toxins, dead skin cells and other impurities while reducing shine and balancing excess oil. AHAs (Lactic and Glycolic Acids), BHA (Salicylic Acid) and PHA (Gluconolactone) work to exfoliate the surface of skin and dissolve excess oil for a smooth, even-toned complexion.
- Ultra Hydrating Mask: Restore + Soften: Ultra-moisturizing, omega-rich blend of Mango Seed Butter, Rosehip Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Squalane and Bakuchiol help support skin’s elasticity for smooth-looking skin. Phospholipids and two types of Sodium Hyaluronate attract and lock in hydration. Can be used overnight instead of your moisturizer for a deeper hydration treatment (pillow-safe formula dries clear).
- Spa Headband: Terry cloth headband with a velcro closure helps to gently keep strands at bay during your skincare ritual.
Step 1: Secure hair back with Spa Headband. With velcro undone, place the center of the headband at the nape of your neck and wrap around the hairline until it feels comfortably snug. Attach velcro at the top of your forehead.
Step 2: Apply Dual Detox Mask: Purify + Resurface: Spread an even layer over clean skin. Expect a slight tingly feeling as the hydroxy acids get to work. Let dry for 20 minutes, then rinse off with water and pat dry. To speed up rinsing, use a washcloth or gentle cleanser along with water. Precaution: The hydroxy acids in this mask could cause increased skin sensitivity. Follow with sunscreen if using during the day.
Step 3: Follow with Ultra Hydrating Mask: Restore + Soften: Smooth an even layer onto clean skin. Let absorb for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off, or wear overnight and rinse off in the morning. When using overnight, the mask can be applied instead of your moisturizer, on top of other treatments and serums that are part of your evening skincare routine.
Step 4: Keep all products (along with any other favorites) in our new, extra-roomy, Follain Travel Pouch for easy access on the go.
Follain DUAL DETOX MASK: Purify + Resurface
Follain ULTRA HYDRATING MASK: Restore + Soften
Follain SPA HEADBAND
Follain shows what clean is capable of: easy-to-use products with hard-to-ignore results. Founder Tara Foley is a clean beauty pioneer who’s helped thousands of people discover the best clean ingredients for their skin. Now, she’s using her knowledge to create indulgent, effective skincare essentials designed to make everyone experience the power of clean beauty.
“Clean beauty is for everyone. My mission is to share it with as many people as possible.”
– Tara Foley, Founder