BRIGHTENING SERUM: Vitamin C Boost
Boost radiance, even skin tone, and reduce hyperpigmentation with our concentrated-active serum, powered by 5% Vitamin C and Niacinamide.
Size: 1 fl oz
Concentrated-active serum, powered by 5% Vitamin C and Niacinamide, visibly brightens dull, lackluster skin and helps even skin tone. Formulated with a stable, less irritating form of Vitamin C that maintains performance over time.
Benefits & Power Ingredients
- Boosts radiance: 5% 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (a stable form of Vitamin C that maintains performance throughout its shelf life) and five fruit sources of Vitamin C work together to brighten and even skin tone
- Helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation: With the help of Yuzu and Tangerine Extracts
- Resurfaces & refines: Five sources of natural fruit-derived AHAs gently exfoliate the surface of the skin, while Niacinamide helps reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects skin from free radicals: Antioxidizing Vitamins C and E help protect skin from free radicals, while Prebiotics help support a balanced skin microbiome
- Feels like: light, silky-soft serum absorbs seamlessly for effortless layering with other products in your skincare routine
- Smells like: subtle, refreshing citrus scent derived from the natural botanical extracts in the formula
- Skin looks & feels: smooth and even-toned, with a luminous glow
Our commitment: 100% clean, cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, dermatologist-tested & synthetic fragrance-free
Smooth and gently press 1-2 pumps over clean face and neck, preferably while skin is still dewy from toner. Allow 30-60 seconds to absorb before following with moisturizer, and SPF if used in the morning.
If sensitivity occurs, build up to regular use.
Can be layered underneath Follain Firming Serum: Collagen Boost.
Full Ingredient List
Follain shows what clean is capable of: easy-to-use products with hard-to-ignore results. Founder Tara Foley is a clean beauty pioneer who’s helped thousands of people discover the best clean ingredients for their skin. Now, she’s using her knowledge to create indulgent, effective skincare essentials designed to make everyone experience the power of clean beauty.
“Clean beauty is for everyone. My mission is to share it with as many people as possible.”
– Tara Foley, Founder
Vitamin C is a staple in my skincare routine and when I ran out of my last serum I decided to try Follain’s! This is super light, absorbs quickly, and like other reviewers have said, it’s not sticky. I experienced no irritation as someone with sensitive, acne-prone skin. My only critique is that I wish there was more transparency on the percentage of niacinamide in here. I use another product with the ingredient and asked customer service for specifics and was given a non-answer.
Nice product but sticky
I like this product and have found the results to be on-par with some of my other Vitamin C favorites. I love the addition of niacinamide too. My only complaint is that my skin feels a little bit sticky after application and I often have to wash my hands after using it. This happens regardless of whether my skin is damp or dry.
I tend to have oily skin and wasn’t sure about using this serum because I’m always afraid of breakouts. I started off using only at night but quickly added it to my morning routine because it makes my skin so glowy without the greasiness. I’m very impressed with how well this serum works.
Effective for Sensitive Skin
As a life long acne sufferer with sensitive skin, I’ve come to be skeptical of a lot of products. This one amazed me. I noticed a decrease in the redness in my complexion within just a few days, and I wasn’t feeling any of the sensitivity I often do with new products. I’m excited to see what this can do in the long run.
Wonderful vitamin c serum!
Really love this lightweight serum, it doesn’t have a smell and I’ve been using it for the better part of a month once a day and have seen significant improvement in hyperpigmentation from acne scars. Leaves you with a glow, too!
A Bright New Look
What a boost to my day the new brightening serum has been. Before I tried it, I felt I had to apply makeup early in the day to look alive. However, with this serum, I find it leaves me with a fresh, clean look. To speed its absorption, I use the toning mist first. Now some days I find I go makeup free.
My issue with C serums in the past is that they left my skin feeling sticky before putting on moisturizer. This formula is NOT sticky at all and feels great on my skin. It’s been a week now after using it every day and I already feel like my skin is brighter. Very happy with this product. Great pricepoint, too.