Pure Travel Trio
Pure Travel Trio
Whether you’re trying clean haircare for the first time or taking your current routine on the go, Innersense has you covered. This Pure Travel Trio is perfect for anyone whose fine-to-medium hair could use a boost of body. Weightless Pure Harmony Hairbath Shampoo cleanses and helps to balance hair, leaving it looking healthy and voluminous. Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner increases moisture without weighing strands down, and Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner detangles while treating hair to a touch of bee-friendly honey to maintain body and manageability.
- Includes travel-size shampoo, conditioner & leave-in conditioner
- Non-toxic and lightweight
- Ideal for fine to medium texture hair types
Balances and builds body with nourishing Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Avocado Oil, plus strengthening Quinoa and Rice Extracts.
Crafted with Rice Bran Oil and Aloe to strengthen and smooth the hair shaft, and Orange Flower Oil to add shine.
Infused with Emollient Oils, Herbs, Flower Essences, and Honey to maintain body and manageability. Lavender adds natural fragrance.
- Dispense a small amount of Pure Harmony Hairbath Shampoo into hands and emulsify into a light lather. Apply to wet hair with fingertips, massaging the scalp and cleansing the hair. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
- Smooth Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner from mid-shaft to ends with fingertips or comb. Leave on for 1 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- On towel-dried hair, spray Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner all over and distribute through strands with a comb or fingertips.
INNERSENSE Pure Harmony Hairbath Shampoo
INNERSENSE Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner
INNERSENSE Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner
After First Use
I have been using a clean shampoo bar for quite some time so I think my hair has had time to adjust to shampoo without silicones. However, after the first use of this shampoo, I’m a little conflicted. My hair looks great, it just feels like there is still product in my hair – it leaves a bit of a residue. The scents are wonderful and I haven’t used the leave in conditioner yet. I have medium, above my shoulder length hair and I’m not sure if I need to adjust to it or maybe use even less product? Either way, I am hoping it will work better with more use. I might try the Rahua shampoo and conditioner instead.