Beacon Hill Store (Boston, MA)
Follain leads the movement toward healthier personal care by creating and curating the best of the best products on follain.com and in our flagship Boston store. We believe everyone deserves to experience the power of clean beauty. Do you want to join our mission to change the wildly unregulated and unhealthy beauty industry, for good?
The ideal Operations Leader is detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with excellent communication skills. This role will support our Beacon Hill team and work closely with internal teams like Merchandising, Owned Brand, and Operations. This will be someone with a strong technical background that will ensure the successful day to day operations of the store. They are the point of contact for Follain HQ for all matters relating to inventory and sellable products.
- Customer experience management
- Process management for efficient store operations
- Store PO and inventory management
- Operations training for store team
- Store event coordination
- General assistance for the Boston Store Director
- Highly organized, responsible, and action-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office & Google Drive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in customer service and/or hospitality
- Enthusiastic about health / wellness / skincare / beauty
To learn more or apply – please email email@example.com
We are looking to hire as soon as possible and we are so looking forward to connecting with you!